Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship holders are eligible for health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
Hungarian Social Security Number (TAJ card)
- - application form
- (Application form_OEP_Sample)
- - copy of SH/SCYP scholarship certificate (issued by Tempus Public Foundation)
- - copy of passport and residence permit (both sides)
- - copy of student status certificate
- - copy of accomodation form (both sides of the document issued by the Immigration Office)
- - "order sheet" signed by NJE
- ("Order sheet"_OEP_Sample)
More information: National Health Insurance Fund
Please submit only proper data which appear in your official documents, since during the process of application the educational authoritiy (oh) compares the application data to the database. their registered personal data must be the same from character to character.
If you are sick first please call the doctor of University on weekdays from 8:00 to 16:00, he will guide you what you need to do.
Dr. János Horváth is available on the following mobile phone numbers: +36 30 229 9316.
He can speak in English and accept your TAJ card.
In emergency, weekends, during night time when you are sick (fever, vomiting, flu, coughing, etc.) you can go to the hospital Bács-Kiskun Megyei Kórház, its address is Kecskemét, Nyíri út 38.
Monday – Friday: 5 pm – 8 am
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays: all day
Medical facilities in Kecskemét:
Bagoly Egészségház (Kecskemét, Bagoly u. 1/A)
Rendelőintézetek (Kecskemét, Piaristák tere 7.)
Bács-Kiskun Megyei Kórház (Kecskemét, Nyíri út 38.)
Non stop pharmacy in Kecskemét:
Euro-Patika Bt. (Kápolna u. 15.)
112 is one of the emergency numbers in Hungary.
In addition to Hungarian, the call can be answered in English, German and in some cases in Romanian.
The European emergency number 112 is not the only emergency number in Hungary. The national emergency numbers are:
- 104 - ambulance & emergency medical services
- 105 - fire-brigade, rescue services, civil protection
- 107 - police